Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Royal PL2000 9? Photo & Document Laminator


HOT PRODUCT TODAY

* Discount only for limited time
This Best Selling - Royal PL2000 9? Photo & Document Laminator Tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST! If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to Order Now by this link to avoid disappointment!








Get The Best Price For Royal PL2000 9? Photo & Document Laminator




Please Click on The Image Above To See The Price, Reviews And Videos about Royal PL2000 9? Photo & Document Laminator





  • Sales Rank: #471573 in Office Product
  • Model: PL2000
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 4.25" h x
    17.25" w x
    10.25" l,
    7.00 pounds

Features

  • Laminate your photographs or important documents
  • 4-roller laminating system, no carrier required
  • Easy-to-use temperature control
  • For home, school, and office use
  • Complete starter kit included







Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

20 of 20 people found the following review helpful.
1Royal PL2000 laminator user review
By A Customer
This laminator was purchased at Best Buy on 12/22/00 and was used only three times. The first time it worked properly. The second time it chewed up the item to be laminated, but I was able to successfully extract it. The third time the item to be laminated disappeared inside the machine and hasn't been seen since. The laminator also has not worked at all since then. I called the number in the instruction manual (800-524-0799) on two occasions for assistance, but was put on hold forever both times. I finally found a number on the internet and called it. A recording asked me to send a letter to a P.O. box in NJ explaining the problem. It also directed me to send a copy of the original receipt with the date highlighted. They said they might send me a Return Authorization Number. That's the status of the situation at the moment. Based upon my experience and the previous reviewer's experience, it appears at this time that this laminator might be a badly designed machine.

18 of 19 people found the following review helpful.
1Royal PL 2000 laminator
By sterbe
This is truly a poor product. About every third or fourth time I have used it it jams. I have managed to fix it by literally taking it apart, not easy and time consuming, and unclogging the paper. The last time, however, it became impossible to clear the mess. And, there is no trouble-shooting help to assist with this reoccuring situation. It now is headed for the dumpster. There is really no excuse for such a poorly functioning product. I note other users have had very similar problems.

21 of 23 people found the following review helpful.
2Nice but problems
By A Customer
This laminator is a very nice product, BUT, After the 5th time I used it the item I was laminating disappeared!! This machine started eating the items I was laminating. After that it would not work anymore!

See all 15 customer reviews...


Buy  Royal PL2000 9? Photo  &  Document Laminator








This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Add to Cart

0 comments:

Post a Comment