Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Royal APL-330U Document/Photo Professional Laminating Machine


LIMITED DISCOUNT TODAY

* Discount only for limited time
This Best Selling - Royal APL-330U Document/Photo Professional Laminating Machine Tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST! If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to Order Now by this link to avoid disappointment!








Sale Royal APL-330U Document/Photo Professional Laminating Machine




Please Click on The Image Above To See The Price, Reviews And Videos about Royal APL-330U Document/Photo Professional Laminating Machine





  • Sales Rank: #20368 in Office Product
  • Brand: Royal
  • Model: APL-330U
  • Dimensions: 17.20 pounds

Features

  • Laminates over 1.7 feet per minute. Multi-functional - Provides hot and cold lamination for pouches up to 7mil. Warm up time is under 4 minutes.
  • High Quality - Precise heat and roller pressure deliver wrinkle and bubble free lamination. Durable - Built with heavy duty motor for continuous use.
  • Featuring Patented Auto Reverse that insures clearing of any jams.
  • One touch push button control allows you to select the appropriate temperature and thickness for lamination.
  • INCLUDES 50 Piece Starter Set: 20 Letter Size; 10 4X6 Size; 10 Menu Size; 10 ID Badges with Clips.











The perfect laminating machine that protects and enhances valuable documents and photos. Great for: Legal Documents, Point Of Sale Signs, Buletins, Posted Notices, Presentations, Menus, ID Badges, Luggage Tags, Photos, Scrapbooking, recipes, trading cards, newspaper articles. Protect valuable documents and photos from deterioration caused by sunlight, moisture and frequent handling.







Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
5Fantastic Laminator-Great Quality
By DrLee
12/12/2008I have had this laminator for several months now and I just want to reiterate my positive review of his product. I have used multiple sized laminating sleeves on this laminator to laminate pictures, important documents, flash cards, memory aids that I want to take into the shower so I can be productive during that time, various crafts for my wife and the list goes on and on. Not one of them has jammed or had bubbles in the middle. It seems a little expensive at first, but one of my pet peeves is to buy a cheaper (often inferior product) to try and save money and then have to turn around and buy the more expensive one after several months because I find out that #1 I like the product and I find that I am using it often #2 my inferior product is flimsy and ends up breaking on me or it has slow capacity and I end up needing more features. But this is an industrial strength machine, it has high capacity, and it suits my needs perfectly.I love this laminator! I've never owned one, but as of late, I've been frequently using the laminating services at various local retailers to have it done. It soon became expensive and inconvenient to have to wait for them to do it. So, I looked around to look for one that was durable, efficient, and evenly laminate various sized documents, pictures, flashcards etc...I love this machine and it allows me to protect my prized pictures and important documents. I noticed I laminate a whole lot more just because I am interested in protecting my stuff. This machine laminates evenly-absolutely no bubbles unless cat hair or something similar gets in there to cause the surface to rise. The roller speed is adjustable and I couldn't be happier with its durability. It is heavy and well constructed-there is nothing worse than lifting up a product and feel like it is cheaply made and it could fall apart if you put it down too hard. Like I said I've never owned one of these, but I know a good laminator when I use one and this is fantastic in my opinion.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
2Great while it worked
By Lee
I bought a new Royal Sovereign APL-330U almost a year ago. I was impressed with its performance until last week when it quit working completely. I had used it a total of four separate times since I bought it, however, doing the last "warm-up" cycle the display/console lights went out and the motor shut off. I checked all power supplies and let it cool down to attempt a restart but it remained dead. I cannot locate a "reset" and have been unsuccessful in finding a schematic. I like it while it worked, however, for the money, expected to get more than a year's worth of use.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent laminator
By alabemos
Our small private school has had this laminator for over a year. It is super easy to use and requires very little instruction. We have used it to laminate lots of different teaching supplies. You can take items from the dollar store and laminate them, and it turns them into very nice materials, that look much more costly--and that is with the thinnest laminating pouches it uses.Just once a page went in one side and didn't come out the other. If the person using the machine had been paying attention, he could have used the reverse. At any rate, we unplugged the machine, turned it upside down, easily unscrewed the bottom plate, pulled out the page, & put the machine back together. It continued to work as if nothing had happened.We put a small box under the front edge when we are laminating something that has small pieces that might fall out of the laminating pouch, since it doesn't have a tray.This machine is heavy duty. It isn't one of those that looks good, but feels like it is going to fall apart when you touch it. I recommend it highly.

See all 7 customer reviews...


Buy  Royal APL-330U Document/Photo Professional Laminating Machine








This Page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

Add to Cart

0 comments:

Post a Comment